[Orca-users] some graphs have blank spaces in them

mtb 247 mtb247 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:53:29 PDT 2005

I have a consistent problem with some of my hosts orca graphs.
The problem is that the graphs sometimes have blank white space in the
middle of the graphs.
It only happens on some hosts and not others and not always at the same time
of day.
When it happens, it seems to effect all the graphs for that host at that
time.

Any idea on how to fix this?
I do not have a public place to post the graphs for you to see.

Thanks!
mtb247

for example if this was a cpu graph, it looks like this. It should be all
"x"'s (my crude picture of the graph) but it has white space in spots
instead of all "x"'s.

CPU GRAPH
r    xxxxxxxxx    xxxxxxxxxx        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx