[Orca-users] some graphs have blank spaces in them

mtb 247 mtb247 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:04:10 PDT 2005

UPDATE:
I figured out that the problem hosts have data missing from the
/opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator
folder within the orcallator*.bz2 files

It seems that when the files get switched throughout the day it skips an
hour or so at times.

Here is an example of what I mean. It seems that this file

orcallator-2005-08-23-002.bz2

has data until 6pm, and this file

orcallator-2005-08-23-003.bz2

starts having data at 7pm, so 6-7pm is missing.

-rw-r--r--   1 root     root        8785 Aug 23 12:00
orcallator-2005-08-23-001.bz2
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root       11389 Aug 23 17:00
orcallator-2005-08-23-002.bz2
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root        3685 Aug 23 19:00
orcallator-2005-08-23-003.bz2
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root        4169 Aug 23 21:35
orcallator-2005-08-23-004.bz2
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root        9075 Aug 23 23:55
orcallator-2005-08-23-000.bz2

Here is the process I run on all my orca clients, they all run the exact
same command and all use the same config files, but some have missing data
and others are OK. help!

/opt/RICHPse/bin/se.sparcv9.5.8 -DWATCH_OS -DWATCH_WEB
/opt/orca/lib/orcallator.se