[Orca-users] Snapshot 480

Nguyen, Binh T binh.nguyen at eds.com
Mon Aug 29 15:49:01 PDT 2005

Allan
In May 2005 orca mailing list there is some discussion of monitoring
certain process like java http and oracle etc..
I check the 0.27 se file and cant find any indication of it.. I took a
latest snapshot and browse through the se
And saw a few new additions like work_load stuff so I assume it's only
available in the later snapshot.

Binh