[Orca-users] Snapshot 480

Paul Porcelli Paul.Porcelli at scottishwater.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 03:46:09 PDT 2005

Dmitry,
This thread is fantastic and perfectly timed.
I am currently involved in a Performance Improvement project and one of
the problems in getting performance data has been getting data specific
to our applications and various Oracle instances.
I have quickly put together a new cfg file and restarted orcallator.se
with the WATCH_WORKLOAD parameter.
I have just plotted the data using Orca and it looks extremely useful.

I was wondering if you or anyone else had any more info about plotting
other data with regard to particular processes or Oracle instances e.g.
Memory used by process/instance.

Is anyone else using the WORKLOAD stuff and if so what kind of things
are you monitoring per process ?

Very many thanks.
Paul Porcelli