[Orca-users] procallator integration with orca?

stephen.jackson at colinx.com stephen.jackson at colinx.com
Fri Jan 21 07:09:20 PST 2005

Maybe I'm missing something in the docs, but I just can't find anything
much about setting up procallator and getting orca to process its data and
generate graphs. Could somebody point me towards a HOWTO or some
information about how to do this? I'm running Orca on a Solaris 9 system,
and procallator on a Red Hat server. Thanks.

Stephen Jackson
Stephen P. Jackson
Unix System Administrator
CoLinx, LLC