[Orca-users] ORCA preventing RSC Console use

Peter Shattuck pshattuck4 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:01:38 PST 2005

Bliar,

Here is the output

/opt/orca/lib/orcallator.cfg.lock: No such file or directory
Writing data into /opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator/enterprise/
Starting logging
Sending output to nohup.out
/opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: file `/opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator/<server
name>/orcallator-2005-03-24-003' was current and now is not.

and the last line will repeat itself on and on.

Now for some reason the client they use to connect RSC cannot CNTL-C out of
this.

V/R
Peter Shattuck