[Orca-users] orca-snapshot-r411

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat Mar 26 22:15:00 PST 2005

Glaser, Ben I wrote:

>I downloaded the orca-snapshot-r411.  When I install it on systems that
>have never had Orca I get an "Overview" graph.  However when I load it
>on systems that already had older versions of Orca that graph is not
>included.  How can I add it?
>
>Ben

By default, if you do a make install over an existing Orca installation,
the orcallator.cfg or procallator.cfg file will not be overwritten.
Check in your Orca's etc directory and you'll see the new orcallator.cfg
or procallator.cfg file with the timestamp of when you ran make install.
Then move the old file out of the way and the new one in place.