[Orca-users] Network stats NoCP generation - orcallator.cfg

Normandin, Mike mike.normandin at csfb.com
Thu Oct 6 14:21:59 PDT 2005

	I resolved  the issue.  I used data_gatherers/orcallator/orcallator.cfg as the template for my config file it has the following for the NoCP/s:

plot {
title                   %g Interface Nocanput Rate
source                  orcallator
data                    (.*\d+)NoCP/s
line_type               area
legend                  $1
y_legend                Nocanput/s
data_min                0
flush_regexps           1
href                    http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#interface_nocanput_rate
}

I added the following data entry and the plots generated correctly:

plot {
title                   %g Interface Nocanput Rate
source                  orcallator
data                    (.*\d+)NoCP/s
data				$1NoCP/s
line_type               area
legend                  $1
y_legend                Nocanput/s
data_min                0
flush_regexps           1
href                    http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#interface_nocanput_rate
}

The same was done for Defer/s Coll%

This makes sense but in the 27 release it works using the first method. Other plots in the config file such as IErr/s plot  are coded with the $1IErr/s datapoint in it.

	Mike