[Orca-users] SE-Toolkit

Cockcroft, Adrian acockcroft at ebay.com
Wed Oct 19 08:39:33 PDT 2005

Its not subject to any licencing restrictions, there was a period where Rich Pettit was working with Wundermoosen to try and make a business out of developing it further, but that effort stopped and Rich put the toolkit on sunfreeware including source, for anyone to use.

I think the main outstanding issue is the lack of a 64bit x86 binary. I don't know how hard it would be to do a new build, in the past Rich always did it, but he's off doing other things now.

Adrian