[Orca-users] graphs done update

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Sep 8 20:19:12 PDT 2005

ally kirk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running orca-0.27 on solaris 10.  My data collection and graphing
> all work fine except my graphs dont update.  To get them to update I
> have to remove my rrd directory and then re-run /usr/local/bin/orca
> -daemon /usr/local/lib/orcallator.cfg.  Am I doing this wrong or have I
> missed something?
>
> Thanks
>
> AK

Try running 'orca -v -v -v' and see what it says.  There should be some hints
there on my it's not updating the plots any more.

BTW, which plots are you looking at.  The longer plots, such as the yearly one,
don't get updated but once a day.  So look at the hourly or daily plots to see
if they are being updated.

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion and Orca training and consulting
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/