[Orca-users] Orca and SE Toolkit

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Sep 9 08:05:10 PDT 2005

Elaine . wrote:
> hi
> I'm running orca 0.27 on fedora core 4, se toolkit 3.4
> on solaris 9, copying logs across. I seem to only get
> basic stats of network, dnlc and that about it with
> orcallator.se so the log is pretty sparse for orca to
> graph from.
>
> timestamp  locltime   uptime state_D state_N state_n
> state_s state_r state_k state_c state_m state_d
> state_i state_t DNnsrkcmdit
> 1126274040 14:54:00   192062       0       0       0
>     0       0       0       0       2       2       0
>      2 wwwwwwwggwg
> 1126274070 14:54:30   192092       0       0       0
>     0       0       0
>
> with percollator.se i see only http related stuff.
> how do i get stats on memory, cpu etc  ? i have
> SEINCLUDES and SEPATH set.
> Elaine

How are you starting orcallator?  If you use start_orcallator, it'll
enable orcallator to measure all data.  By default, it doesn't measure
much unless you pass a bunch of -D command line options to se.  Take a
look inside orcallator.se to see the different defines.

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion and Orca training and consulting
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/