[Orca-users] Graphs won't update for one system

Schmitz Dale M Ctr 20 IS/INPG Dale.Schmitz.ctr at offutt.af.mil
Mon Sep 12 11:24:30 PDT 2005

Is there a common reason why the .rrd files would not update for a
particular system?

On July 21st the .rrd files cease to update for one system and I can't
find a reason for it: the files have the same permissions as files for
other systems.  The only difference I can find is that the log entry for
that system does not state that it has read any data points from
orcallator*-000.  In fact, the last orcallator file it has to read from
is orcallator-2005-07-21-000.  What failed that there isn't a more
current file of that type?

My guess is that all subsequent data is going into that file as it's
quite a bit larger than any other.

Thanks,

Dale