[Orca-users] error : This RRD was created on other architecture

Riza Kamalie riza at 4cit.co.za
Tue Sep 13 23:49:35 PDT 2005

Hi,

You can script this for many devices, rrdtool <dump> your files to there individual device logs and
import again using rrdtool <restore> for each device log. You can test this against your new rrd's
For the devices you have already created on your linux OS.

This is time consuming but it works.

Thanks
Riza