[Orca-users] Segmentation Fault

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Sep 15 10:16:30 PDT 2005

This smells like the old MAX_RAWDISKS problem.  If you have a lot of
disks on your machine, try increasing this variable in the orcallator.se
file.

Or, better yet, grab the latest orcallator.se file (found in the latest
development snapshot), and feed that to SE instead of the 1.37 version.

--Dragon