[Orca-users] perl-Expressions in "data" definition?

Kai 'wusel' Siering wusel+yahoo at uu.org
Mon Apr 3 05:39:02 PDT 2006

Blair Zajac wrote:

> The plot_max should do the trick.
>
> Can you supply a sample plot?

Sure, attached. Relevant part of the configuration file is:

plot {
title                   %g timing summary
source                  dnsrestime
data                    max
data                    avg
data                    median
data                    min
data_type               GAUGE
data_type               GAUGE
data_type               GAUGE
data_type               GAUGE
line_type               area
line_type               line1
line_type               line1
line_type               line1
legend                  max
legend                  average
legend                  median
legend                  min
y_legend                ms
data_min                0.0
plot_min                0.0
plot_max                210.0
}

> What is the plot_max you are using and what are the units on the left
> axis?

I think the attached data answers the questions; if not, please ask again.
I also tried "plot_max 210" (integer, that is) before with the same results.

Regarding my initial question: is it possible to use perl expressions in
data-definitions?

Ciao,
			kai