[Orca-users] orca re-processing older files

McCoy, Leo leo.mccoy at kbm1.com
Thu Mar 16 07:06:33 PST 2006

I had this same problem and now move all except the most recent three days to an archive directory.

It doesn't appear to affect graphs (since the data is stored in the rrd files).

I have about 70 solaris hosts running orca for up to about 18 months total now.  It puts about a 20% CPU load on a four CPU v880 and takes about an hour to go through a cycle to update the graphs.