[Orca-users] Script to generate point in time Orca graphs

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Fri Mar 17 08:08:43 PST 2006

I've been using drraw, but trying to get it to replicate all the same
graphs Orca makes is difficult.  It's not really designed for that--it's
designed to show you a graph of portions of your data.  You can save
templates, and I suppose if I put the time into it to create a template
that matched my orcallator.cfg, I'd be in business, but that's quite a
bit of work.

I'd be interested in trying out your script as an alternative.  How do
you tell it what orcallator.cfg file to use?

One question I have already -- Date::Manip is the bomb, and its UnixDate
or ParseDate functions can take about 100 different date/time formats
(including english phrases like "2 days ago").  Have you considered
using that for begin/end date parsing?  (note: your usage output shows
one date format, but your examples show that it can also accept
epoch-seconds).

Cheers!
--Dragon