[Orca-users] perl-Expressions in "data" definition?

Kai Siering wusel+yahoo at uu.org
Fri Mar 31 17:42:47 PST 2006

Hi, David Michaels wrote:

>> I'm trying to artificially cap large values (plot_max does not work
>> for an unknown reason):
>
> Have you tried data_max?

No, not here. data_max does tamper with the data itself, doesn't it?
IIRC it will change the max. values given in the legend as well (to
no more than data_max); this is not what I want. I simply want the
'interessting' area (up to 200 ms reponse time) being plotted BUT
have the real max. and average values being reported in the legend.

Ciao,
			kai

Kai 'wusel' Siering                       eMail @ home: wusel at uu.org
Traveller on the Information Highway doing full-time administration.

"Estimated worldwide disk space used by news        30 terabytes"
                                        -- Brian Reid (November 1993)