[Orca-users] Disk System Wide Reads/Writes Per Second

OG ogjunk-orca at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 15:30:25 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using Orca with Procallator to collect and graph some system metrics.  I'm using the system "out of the box".  One thing I noticed is that some of the generated graphs are blank - all data is always zero.  This includes the "Disk System Wide Reads/Writes Per Second" graph, which I would really like to see, in order to get an idea about the disk activity.

Can anyone give me any hints about how I could collect/graph disk activity information with Orca?

Thanks,
Otis