[Orca-users] Orca Patch for RRDtool 1.2

Jamieson Ashley Ashley.Jamieson at barclaycard.co.uk
Tue May 9 11:49:26 PDT 2006

Hi,

I see in the archives that there is a patch for orca to work with
RRDtool 1.2.  Can somebody please tell me where I can download this
patch?

Many thanks

Ash

Legal Disclaimer:-
Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
Barclays Group does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Although the Barclays Group
operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused
by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Barclays Group.