[Orca-users] segfault on startup of orcallator on Solaris 10

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Thu Aug 9 00:34:39 PDT 2007

Hello Jim,

Am 08.08.2007 um 20:14 schrieb Lane, Jim:
> Pavol: I've installed the snapshot and now orcallator is terminating
> with the following error messages
>
> # cat /nohup.out
> "/usr/local/lib/orcallator.se", line 91: Can't find include file
> orca_p_netstat_class.se
> "/usr/local/lib/orcallator.se", line 93: Can't find include file
> orca_p_vmstat_class.se
> "/opt/RICHPse/include/live_rules.se", line 101: error: syntax error
> "/opt/RICHPse/include/live_rules.se", line 101: fatal: Errors
> detected.
> Exiting.
>
> Is this a problem with the SE Toolkit, I wonder?

The orcallator.se you are using is the one from the orca sources,
not from the RICHPse package. Please make sure to have the path
included with '-I' to those files when running SE.

Best regards

   -- Dagobert

--
Dagobert Michelsen (Leiter IT)          Baltic Online Computer GmbH
Firmensitz:   Alter Markt 1-2, 24103 Kiel, Telefon: +49 431 54003-0