[Orca-users] Gettin uptime data for linux

Hyouk Chang hchang at globeop.com
Thu Jul 19 04:46:29 PDT 2007

Hi there

I am running orca on redhat linux, I would like to collect uptime data

Could someone give me advise how to do this?

thanks

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.