[Orca-users] installing orca

Theo.Rothermundt at fimat.com Theo.Rothermundt at fimat.com
Fri Nov 30 05:26:09 PST 2007

Hi Daniel, hello Dagobert,

for me it sounds like You are talking about 2 differeent things

Orca is also a name for a screenreader and for some other small
application

orca-users at orcaware.com are ref.    orca for visualize and monitor system
performance

reg.
Theo Rothermundt
Theo.Rothermundt at Fimat.com
IT-System Administrator
Fimat International Banque S.A. Zweigniederlassung Frankfurt
Reg.ger. Frankfurt/M, HR-B 38141
Neue Mainzer Strasse 52, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
www.FIMAT.com

Tel . +49 69 945 945 02
Fax. +49 69 945 945 25
 A SOCIETE GENERALE  BUSINESS
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout message
electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
La FIMAT et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce
message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

Dagobert Michelsen <dam at baltic-online.de>
Sent by: orca-users-bounces+theo.rothermundt=fimat.com at orcaware.com
30.11.07 12:17

Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com>
cc
orca-users at orcaware.com
Subject
Re: [Orca-users] installing orca

Daniel,

Am 30.11.2007 um 10:58 schrieb Daniel Dalton:
> Once I get my x problem fixed

See my last post. BTW: You don't need X for orca.

> how do I install orca?

   http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orca.html#installation%20and%
20configuration

> And how do I make orca start at boot up.

> So when the system boots into
> gnome?

Please see the debian documentation.

> Can orca read the log in screen?

I don't understand what you mean by this.

Regards

   -- Dagobert

PS: Even in post-news times emily postnews still applies: