[Orca-users] Fw: Orca error messages

Sitaram Dhuri sudhirmd at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 08:30:38 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for this help,

but when I compile orca from http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/snapshots/, I
got following error while doing "make install_contrib"

cd contrib && make install_contrib
making install in rotate_orca_graphs
/tmp/orca-snapshot-r530/config/mkinstalldirs /bin
@INSTALL rotate_orca_graphs /bin
sh: @INSTALL: not found
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
for file in rotate_orca_graphs; do \
        echo @INSTALL $file /bin; \
        @INSTALL $file /bin || exit 1; \
done
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install'
Current working directory /tmp/orca-snapshot-r530/contrib/rotate_orca_graphs
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
for subdir in rotate_orca_graphs; do \
  echo making install in $subdir; \
  (cd $subdir && make CC='gcc' CFLAGS='-g -O2' install) || exit 1; \
done
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install_contrib'
Current working directory /tmp/orca-snapshot-r530/contrib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install_contrib'

Thanks in advance.

Regards