[Orca-users] Procallator.pl Reports 503 Errors

Christopher Barros cbarros at hbs.edu
Tue Oct 16 11:28:20 PDT 2007

Hi-

The Linux servers local disk layouts haven't changed. However, this server
is NFS attached to a Solaris server and shares out project directories.
Project directories on this server tends to change. Thus, /etc/fstab is
constantly being updated.

The server is being mirrored however, I don't know if it's a raid 1 or raid
5. I inherited this box and I'm trying to work out the kinks. I would think
it's a raid 1. No hardware has been replaced that I'm aware of since Feb.