[Orca-users] RRD 1.0 vs RRD 1.2 and above

Matthew Boeckman mboeckman at servicemagic.com
Wed Jul 9 09:55:14 PDT 2008

David - thanks for your reply. I have (since the original post and
several suggestions in line with yours) upgraded to the latest and the
problem is resolved.

Guess I'm left wondering if 0.27 is ancient and known to have all these
issues, when will we see a new official release?

--
Matthew Boeckman
Sr. Systems Administrator
mboeckman at servicemagic.com