[Orca-users] ploting question?

Walkup, Robert rdww at ti.com
Wed Mar 26 08:51:17 PDT 2008

I have 4 oracle databases on one server. I have been able to plot their
cumulative CPU per database on separate graphs, using instructions at
the following link.

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2005-May/004325.html

Is there a way to plot all four databases cpu usage on one graph so I
can see how much CPU each database is eating up on one graph opposed to
having to go through multiple graphs? Also, Is there a tutorial
available where I can better understand the components of the plotting
structure including the wild carding and variable definitions?

Thanks Robert

rdww at ti.com