[Orca-users] AIX Collector

derek.winkler at algorithmics.com derek.winkler at algorithmics.com
Mon Sep 29 07:15:03 PDT 2008

Does anyone have the latest version of orca-aix-stats.pl?

I eventually found a version of it in an archive of a mailling list
which is version 1.20. This version doesn't seem to be included in the
latest ORCA tarball.

It was still giving errors about vmstat headers not matching the data
until I modified this line (line number 708),

to this,

Thanks,

Derek

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.