[Orca-users] plesae help: warning: cannot put data starting a

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Apr 16 10:54:26 PDT 2009

Wow, you got Orca 0.27 + RRD 1.0.40 to work on Solaris 10?  I think
that's a first.  All other Solaris 10 Orca users I've heard report
problems on this list have not been able to get it to work with 0.27.
Although, admittedly, the problems were often related to storage somehow
(fiber channel driver, too many disks, etc).

Could you report the following info, so that future Solaris 10 users
searching this archive can get the old stuff working?

    * Orca rev (assuming 0.27?)
    * orcallator.cfg rev (probably 1.37?)
    * RICHPse version
    * RRD version
    * Perl version
    * Solaris version and patch level (maybe 'uname -a' would be nice)

Thanks!
--Dragon