[Orca-users] Customize Orcallator for a consolidate servers plot

Emrah Sener esener at infinitumconsulting.net
Wed Apr 22 03:28:38 PDT 2009

Hi,
In our system we are using Orca for plotting system metrics and also
specific metric data about our enterprise applications.
(E.g. Request count for a particular app. server)
Now we can plot data for every server successfully.
But, I would like to plot a consolidated graph that will display just one particular data
for all servers. Is it possible?
For example, It will plot

-          Request Count for App. Server A

-          Request Count for App. Server B

-          Total Request Count
In one consolidated graph.

Thanks and Regards

Emrah Sener