[Orca-users] How do I get rid of old servers

Ross, Brian Brian.Ross at dec.wa.gov.au
Thu May 28 00:07:32 PDT 2009

OK,  I carefully stop the orca processes deleted all references, deleted all the HTML webpages, deleted all the orcallator data directories.  Restarted the orca processes and guess what?

The entries on the orcallator page came back.  Not immediately but the next time I checked (I was half expecting it anyway)  a couple of hours later.

So, where do we go from here?

How do we get rid of these pesky servers?

Brian Ross
Systems Administrator (Unix)
ICT Service Centre
Dept. of Environment and Conservation (DEC)
Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9219 9023

Please consider our environment before printing this email