[Orca-users] Linux x86-64 compilation issue

honey bajaj honeybajaj1 at rediffmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:15:04 PDT 2010

Hi Blair,

Thanks for responding, I have few queries, how should I change the configuration to disable rrdtool compilation task once the rpm based rrd tool package is installed or in case if I need to compile it as a part of Orca how should i update the package or spec file so that it gets compiled for x86-64 architecture.
Appreciate your time and help.

Regards

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:50:51 +0530  wrote
>On 4/19/10 6:58 AM, honey bajaj wrote:

> Hi All,

> I am facing issues in compiling the latest orca setup on CentOS running

> on x86-64 architecture. The issue is in compiling rrd package, can

> someone please guide me how to resolve this issue.

It would be easier just to grab some RPMs for Centos. You can use the RedHat

ones from here:

http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/rrdtool/