[Orca-users] Support for e1000g and nxge

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Tue Apr 27 00:14:03 PDT 2010

Hi Dana, hi Duncan,

Am 27.04.2010 um 02:41 schrieb Hudes, Dana:
>>> On Behalf Of Gray, Duncan
>> 	I am looking at using orca with e1000 Intel Network
>> cards, has anyone done this before?
>> What changes/templates are required?

Please take a look at the Changelog:
   <http://setoolkit.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/setoolkit/trunk/se/ChangeLog?revision=102&view=markup

Support for e1000g is in there since 3.5.0 which is available as
"RICHPse"-flavor from SourceForge and "CSW"-flavor from OpenCSW.org.

> I'm using the orcallator from the opencsw package for orca. It's
> giving me e1000g stats.
> I just looked at I don't get nxge stats on my graphs using the orca
> from the opencsw package.

This has been added in 3.5.1. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around
making
a new release yet due to other projects needing my attention. I'll try
to make a release soon. If you are eager you can of course pull the
sources
from SourceForge yourself.

Best regards

   -- Dago