[Orca-users] Orca & HPUX

Donald.Nelson at infineon.com Donald.Nelson at infineon.com
Tue Jun 15 03:46:12 PDT 2010

Hello Dago,

The orcallator on an HP-UX server works well...I just have to figure out how to incorporate the hporcallator.cfg in the orca-hp-stat.pl to obtain more reports than the four below. Below is the output of our test server.

Daily drssx185<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-daily.html>
Weekly drssx185<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-weekly.html>
Monthly drssx185<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-monthly.html>
Quarterly drssx185<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-quarterly.html>
Yearly drssx185<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-yearly.html>
All drssx185<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-all.html>

Back to main page<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/>
[Average # Processes in Run Queue (Load Average)]<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-daily.html#0>     [Number of System & Web Server Processes]<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-daily.html#1>     [TCP Number Open Connections]<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-daily.html#2>     [Disk System Wide Transfer Rate]<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185-daily.html#3>
Daily drssx185 Average # Processes in Run Queue (Load Average)<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185_gauge_1runq,__5runq,__15runq.html>

[cid:image002.gif at 01CB0C88.8BB2AF60]<http://mucsx002.muc.infineon.com/orcallator/o_drssx185_gauge_1runq,__5runq,__15runq.html>

Regards,
Donald Nelson