[Orca-users] Orca source code moved to GitHub

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Jan 23 14:36:28 PST 2011

To make it easier for people to contribute patches and improvements to
Orca, I've moved the code to GitHub:

https://github.com/blair/orca

This will make it easier for people to get a copy of the code, apply
any changes they want and push the changes to GitHub, where I can
review them and merge them into the mainline source.  This new
structure doesn't require that I set up an account on my server to
allow people to commit.

For those not familiar with git, I suggest starting here:

http://help.github.com/

To get your own copy of the code, follow the instructions here:

http://help.github.com/forking/

Feel free to ask any questions here also.