[Svnmerge] Assertion on svnmerge.py avail

Robert Kiessling tmda-kw-svnmerge.74c2ae at ro.bert.de
Sun Oct 2 11:17:48 PDT 2005

Hi,

when trying to use svnmerge.py for bidirectional merging between a
trunk and several heads, I get the following traceback:

$ svnmerge.py avail -S /Homes/branches/AAA
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/robert/bin/svnmerge.py", line 918, in ?
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/home/robert/bin/svnmerge.py", line 887, in main
    assert is_url(opts["head_url"])
AssertionError

I followed the instructions how to use svnmerge for multi-way
synchronisations. This was set up using the sh version of svnmerge
before I tried moving to the Python version.

In fact the sh version gives the right info:

$ svnmerge avail -S ../branches/Brunello
383-403

Is this some issue that's obvious to the Masters of Svnmerge?

If not I can try to reproduce the steps how I got there.

Some more info is attached.

Robert

$ svn status
$

$ svn proplist
Properties on '.':
  svnmerge-integrated

$ svn propget svnmerge-integrated
/Homes/branches/AAA:1-382
/Homes/branches/BBB:1-380
/Homes/branches/CCC:1-378
/Homes/branches/DDD:1-379
/Homes/branches/EEE:1-381

This is with svnmerge.py:

# $LastChangedDate: 2005-09-30 11:28:33 +0100 (Fri, 30 Sep 2005) $
# $LastChangedRevision: 147 $