[Svnmerge] Minor command line bug

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Oct 21 18:22:27 PDT 2005

Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:
>

>>$ svnmerge.py -v
>>Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "svn-1.3.x-branch/contrib/client-side/svnmerge.py", line
>>     1226, in ? main(sys.argv[1:])
>>   File "svn-1.3.x-branch/contrib/client-side/svnmerge.py", line
>>     1168, in main assert 0, "command not handled: %s" % action
>>NameError: global name 'action' is not defined
>>
>>I don't have the time right this second to fix this myself, otherwise
>>I would.
>

> Fixed in r181. I'm running pylint to see if there are other obvious bugs.
>
> Thanks!
> Giovanni Bajo

Thanks!

BTW, one thing that'll make these merges from your repository into the svn
repository easier is if you can start to create the log messages in the commen
svn format, which is described here

http://subversion.tigris.org/hacking.html#log-messages

If you could redo the log messages for revisions 181-HEAD, I would sure
appreciate it.  You would have to do the same anyway, to get these changes into
svn trunk, if you or yourself did the merge over, to comply with the format.

I'll merge these into svn sometime this weekend after the log messages are updated.

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion and Orca training and consulting
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/