[Svnmerge] revision lists

Konstantin Sobolev konstantin.sobolev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:42:54 PST 2006

Hi Blair,

On 11/24/06, Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:

> > Yep. I've tried it in many ways, and finally
> > svnmerge.py init svn://xxx/trunk/java  -r 1-55921
> > did the trick, everything seem to work as expected.
>
> The odd thing is, why didn't using this command work:
>
> svnmerge.py init svn://xxx/trunk/java
>
> without the -r?

It works, but then tries to get full log and suggests to merge all
revisions, even those before the branch was created.
I haven't tried to mark 1-55921 using --record-only because an attempt
to get full log on every svnmerge invocation is already unacceptable.

Is init -r XX-XX wrong in some respect in my situation ?

--
/KoS