[Svnmerge] Regression in Dustin's inter-repository patches?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed Aug 15 11:02:33 PDT 2007

On Aug 15, 2007, at 1:50 PM, Daniel Rall wrote:

>> 	Thanks for the explanation and sorry for the false alarm, I was not
>> aware of that limitation and only came across it when not bothering
>> to mess with my Apache configuration when setting up svn locally I
>> really do hope it gets resolved soon (1.5?) as it imposes
>> considerable constraints on legit work flows (and I'm sure you and I
>> aren't the only ones ;-).
>
> Juan, patches fixing this limitation in Subversion would be welcome,
> and could still make it into the upcoming 1.5 release.
>
> - Dan

	Being the manager of an Open Source project myself (MacPorts), I can
fully appreciate the value of your reply, trust me (/me uses it *all*
the time ;-). I would most gladly provide them if I knew any
subversion internals, but for the time being I can only hope somebody
else does while I reconfigure my local repository over http :-(

	Sorry to disappoint!

-jmpp