[Svnmerge] Problem with multi-branch merges

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Feb 6 08:54:41 PST 2007

I'm trying to use svnmerge to keep track of my various branches.
What I have is one parent and multiple child/derived branches
from that parent branch.  If I set up svnmerge for one child
branch only then all is well.  Once I add a second child, it
can no longer figure out any merge infomation :-(

I checked out svnmerge.py directly from the subversion tree
on/about Jan 22, 2006.
-rwxr-xr-x 1 gthomas wheel 72648 Jan 22 03:55 /home/gthomas/bin/svnmerge.py

Attached is a little script I wrote that demonstrates the
problem I'm seeing.  I'm sorry if this is a well known problem,
I've read what I could find on the web - I couldn't locate
archives for this mailing list.

Thanks in advance