[Svnmerge] Reflected blocks

Michael Willmott mwillmott at leadgenpro.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 06:26:41 PDT 2007

Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> This patch (I wrote) can be committed at any time (reviewed by me ;).
> It's only waiting for somebody to write a log message and commit it.
>
> Can somebody please take care of this on my behalf? Thanks!

This patch is now on the tracker as issue #2814 with the following
suggested log message:
[[[
* contrib/client-side/svnmerge/svnmerge.py
   (block_metadata): New function
   (analyze_revs): Consider changes to blocked-prop as reflected revisions.

Patch by:  Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer.com>
Review by: Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer.com>
]]]
--
Michael Willmott
I.T. Support

Helping our clients create the BEST call centres
through technology and smart marketing ideas