[Svnmerge] Ignore initialized revisions (was Re: Reflected blocks)

Michael Willmott mwillmott at leadgenpro.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 07:35:28 PDT 2007

Michael Willmott wrote:
> Giovanni Bajo wrote:
>>> Thanks Michael.  Rich's related patch is here:
>>>
>>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.svnmerge.devel/310
>> I reviewed this patch and it is OK to commit it. There were some
>> comments to unify it to my patch to not show block revisions in
>> bidirectional merges, but I disagree with that, as they need different
>> codepaths anyway.
>>
>> I would *love* if someone wrote a testcase for this though.
>
> Ok, I've produced a new diff against the current svn trunk and will see
> if I can put a testcase together for this before I put it on the tracker.

Now that the testsuite is passing again, Rich's patch (as is) causes a
number of failures in the testsuite.  Specifically 1 failure due to
changed behaviour, and a number of errors related to return values from
analyze_revs.  I've produced an additional patch to fix these failures.
  When it comes to reviewing (and committing) these, would you prefer 3
separate patches (Rich's original patch, my fixes, and a new testcase),
or a single combined patch ?

--
Michael Willmott