[Svnmerge] Ignore initialized revisions (was Re: Reflected blocks)

Michael Willmott mwillmott at leadgenpro.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 07:25:48 PDT 2007

> In this case, I think that a single patch would still fit this
> definition.

Ok, Issue #2851 addresses this patch, which can be found here:
http://subversion.tigris.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/681/svnmerge_ignoreInitializedRevisions-2.patch

I've written the test into the existing test that exposed the changed
behaviour since all the setup is already in place.

The only area of concern I have with this patch at the moment is having
to force property checking for all revisions being considered, which was
previously only done when --bidirectional was specified.  This means
that svnmerge is making a lot more calls to svn and with Raman's recent
patch to resolve transitive merge property conflicts the extra work
seems a little pointless.

--
Michael Willmott
I.T. Support

Helping our clients create the BEST call centres
through technology and smart marketing ideas