[Svnmerge] svnmerge-commit-message.txt shows wrong information.

Michael Willmott mwillmott at leadgenpro.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 08:35:04 PDT 2007

Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
> svnmerge is listing the phantom revisions that it merged as well.  Your
> suggestion, then, is to not list phantom revisions within the merge
> message?  How do others feel about this?

I'm actually in two minds about how to respond to this.  On the one hand
I can understand only listing the revisions that make changes, and on
the other hand I'd like to see the range of revisions I've merged.  At
the very least, do not include the phantom revisions that have already
been merged.  If these were ommited the previous example would only
contain "11205-11211", which is a lot easier to read.

--
Michael Willmott