[Svnmerge] (no subject)

Boots, Paul Paul.Boots at informa.com
Thu Nov 29 06:00:25 PST 2007

That's all good and well - I do know that chapter

My question however is different - I do not ask why these extra files are created  or how to solve conflicts.

In addition: My files have both ".merge-left" and ".r<revision>"

The ".merge-left" normally coming from a conflict during an 'svn update' and the ".r<revision>" normally coming from an 'svn merge' operation.

Why do my files have both?

And why are the files in conflict not affected by the changeset (revision) mentioned?

Euroforum / Informa
Member of Project Fusion
email: Paul.Boots at informa.com
phone <mailto:Paul.Boots at informa.comphone> : +31 62 823 3494