[Svnmerge] odd error from svnmerge

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Wed Jan 21 07:08:47 PST 2009

I'm working with another developer remotely on development branches and
she has this:

C:\poirot\y3_branch_fyaman>svn proplist -v .
Properties on '.':
 svnmerge-integrated : /branches/matighet:1-11923 /trunk:1-11947

C:\poirot\y3_branch_fyaman>C:\poirot\y3_branch_fyaman\tools\svnmerge\svnmerge.py
avail

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\poirot\y3_branch_fyaman\tools\svnmerge\svnmerge.py", line
2179, in ?    main(sys.argv[1:])
 File "C:\poirot\y3_branch_fyaman\tools\svnmerge\svnmerge.py", line
2123, in main
   opts["source-pathid"] = get_default_source(branch_dir, branch_props)
 File "C:\poirot\y3_branch_fyaman\tools\svnmerge\svnmerge.py", line 997,
in get_default_source
   for prop in props:
TypeError: loop over non-sequence

I've instructed her to uninit the extra branch and try again, but I
would have expected svnmerge to report the error about specifying a
source, rather than this python trace.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39