[Svnmerge] svnmerge & foreign repositories

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at zmanda.com
Wed Jan 28 21:42:14 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin at zmanda.com> wrote:
> but it was part 5 in a series, and apparently never got committed?
> The help I pasted earlier in the thread is from my own version of
> svnmerge (with all of the patches applied).  I'll see if I can get
> this cleaned up.

Wow, the review for this patch series spanned many months, between the
bug tracker and the mailing list.  I will try to sort out what was and
was not committed, and come up with a working patch.  Hopefully I can
get a quick review at that point and get it committed.

It's curious that I went to the trouble of becoming a committer and
then forgot to commit my own patches :(

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer