[Svnmerge] Problems with latest stable svnmerge.py on RHEL4

Steinar Bang sb at dod.no
Sat May 9 10:37:51 PDT 2009

> Can I get a review of the attached patch?

I applied it on the svn checkout, with the commands:
sb at somehost:~$ cd svn/svnmerge/
sb at somehost:~/svn/svnmerge$ patch -p0 <~/listcomp.patch
patching file svnmerge.py

The resulting svnmerge.py is at least able to start, but it fails
running the "avail" command:

sb at somehost:~$ ~/svn/svnmerge/svnmerge.py
Type 'svnmerge help' for usage
sb at somehost:~$ ~/svn/svnmerge/svnmerge.py avail
svnmerge: command execution failed (exit code: 1)
svn --non-interactive info "."
Subcommand 'info' doesn't accept option '--non-interactive'
Type 'svn help info' for usage.