[Ocaml-biz] COCAN fails intermittently

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Tue Sep 14 14:27:28 PDT 2004

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> > Changing ISPs has not solved my problem.  Can someone please
> > forward me the COCAN webmaster address?
>
> Thanks, Martin, for the webmaster address.  For some reason I can now
> see the wiki.  I hope the problem doesn't return.

I spoke too soon.  I got off 1 edit about Eclipse and was in the middle
of a 2nd edit when it failed again.  The problem is intermittent and
recurring.

Does anyone else have intermittent difficulty accessing the COCAN wiki?
Is anyone around here really exercising it or attempting to access it?
If there's a general problem, it would be good if more people were
shaking out the bugs.  Increase business presentability and all of that.
I mean, we wouldn't want "Powered By OCa[CRASH]"  :-)

Plus, it's good for people to be familiar with COCAN and coordinate
actions through it.  The site does change, slowly.  I'd say it's worth
checking once a week.  There's an index of recent changes readily
available from the homepage.  http://wiki.cocan.org

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

"We live in a world of very bright people building
crappy software with total shit for tools and process."
                                - Ed McKenzie