[Ocaml-i18n] proposal: message catalogue system

KAWAKAMI Shigenobu kwkmmsn at tcn-catv.ne.jp
Sat Dec 6 22:45:58 PST 2003

Hi,

sylvain.le-gall at polytechnique.org ha dicho en "Re: [Ocaml-i18n]
proposal: message catalogue system":
>>  Btw, does gettext work on Windows and Mac?
>>

> Hello,
>
> Gettext ( in C ) should normally works on mac and windows ( however i
> never tried it ).

It works on Mac OSX.  The GUI layer of Mac OS X relies on a different
system than gettext for selecting languages and, understandably,
the OS itself doesn't come with gettext.
But you can install it and see it work.

> For the ocaml binding, i should say that it is
> working, but i need people who works on this OS to test it.

Well, it works but I had some trouble in building it.
I'll tell you my experience in a separate mail.

----
KAWAKAMI Shigenobu
  kwkmmsn at tcn-catv.ne.jp